Amanda Lynn's Blog

My life. In Ontario. With a baby. And Art school.

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Birthday!




Well, ok, still no pictures of South Carolina, but here are two fuzzy pics from today's birthday party that we had for Bubba. I will add more when Dana so kindly gives me the pictures she took with a digital camera that actually works.

The cake, well, let's say the cake is architectural, as in the Leaning Tower of Pisa! Anyways I like the cake, but it's not perfect. It was so fun to make my son his birthday cake! I feel like a real mom! We had a good time today - I was thrilled to see my kitchen full of people. As I said I'm just glad that we know enough people in London to fill our kitchen.

So that's it for now - enjoy the pictures!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Guys, finally got to checking your site again Amanda!!! Happy belated birthday Jacob!!!!! Wish I could give you a big hug and a kiss myself but I will have to leave that up to your very capable mother. We just got home from Ashley's party! Wish you all could have been there too.
    We are all doing well here, trying to really appreciate having Russ home while we wait for the MRI on June 7th instead of getting anxious. We've actually had a lot of peace, thanks for all the prayers!!!. He is feeling well, just gets tired and feeling odd throughout the day, not sure if it is from the anti-seizure drugs (3 a day) or feeling a bit out of sorts being at home for no "real" reason.
    I love the pictures, now that I have your site in my bookmarks again I'll check often. Hope you had an awesome holiday!! Lots of love,
    Julie, Russ, and the gang

     
  • At 12:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Amanda, the cake looks YUMMY. Really sorry that Chase and I couldn't make it but I heard from Dana that the party was a blast. Sure hope we can make the 2nd birthday party next year. We wish Jacob a healthy, fun filled, full of learning and exploring new things second year of life !!!
    Chase&Michelle Douglas

     

Post a Comment

<< Home