Amanda Lynn's Blog

My life. In Ontario. With a baby. And Art school.

Saturday, January 15, 2005

What's New

Hello! I've just found out from my very smart brother that you can post a comment on this blog without signing in and creating stuff by accident, like a blog. All you have to do is post anonymously, you just press post a comment and when it asks you to sign in, press post anonymously and ...Bob's your uncle. Or in my case, my Great Uncle and my Cousin.

I thought I would post a quick update - my life continues, we saw the midwive on Friday, and heard our baby's heartbeat, actually for the second time for me, but first for Martin. There kept being these noises which interupted it - it turns out it was the baby moving! I didn't know that but the midwife told me - it sounded like when you hit a microphone. We taped the sound, and I'm going to try and use it basically as a soundbed or background for a video piece I have to make for my studio art class. It's 'art video' so there is no story involved. If I figure out how, I will post the video, once made, to this blog so you can all see it.

So that's all, I must go to bed, so we can go to our brand new church tomorrow, called Unity of London. It's our second week, if we end up liking it I will post more....

don't forget to leave me a post... anonymously. (Of course you can still sign your name in the body of the text).
xoxo Amanda Lynn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home