Amanda Lynn's Blog

My life. In Ontario. With a baby. And Art school.

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Oh my Gawd it worked

Well Folks, it appears I really have my own blog!!! How fun! I have recently been reading other people's blogs, and in fact only learned what the heck a blog is last fall. Two blogs I love (am addicted to?) are www.alittlepregnant.com and www.chezmiscarriage.blogs.com, both are written by women with fertility problems, and both of them I found while I was surfing the internet for any decent on information, after I had a miscarriage this summer (Aug. 2004). It turns out - internet not so good for miscarriage information, but very good for a community of women with fertility problems or 'challenges'. Mine by comparison appear to be short lived. My husband Martin & I are expecting our first child in June 2005!!!! Officially I'm supposed to be passed the barfy-barfy stage, but unofficially, I'm still pretty barfy, although some wunderdrug called Diclectin seems to limit that. Hopefully Diclectin is actually as safe as they doctors and midwives tell me. So, That' s all for my second post to my very own blog (WOW). FYI, my cousin's blog (the forerunner to my own fate as a blogger) is http://www.furrerfamily.blogspot.com/. There seems to be a dearth of commenters there, so head on over and leave a comment there, as well as here (that is if you can figure it out more than me!).

All the Best,
Cousin Mandy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home